Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome

Hello everyone! 

I am so glad to start this blog in to my life and adventures. I am Chris Osborne. I reside in Morristown, TN. I am 38 years old and for most part I enjoy life. I am currently a student at Strayer University in Knoxville, TN. I am majoring in Computer Science Information-Programming. I have a small dog named Phatso. he is a Yorkie/chow mix...Yes, he is a very unusual dog but he is adorable. I promise I will post pictures of him at a later date. I will also share pictures of my family as I talk about them throughout my blog. If you have questions please feel free to inquire or ask whatever that may cross your mind. I have nothing to hide and I will share almost anything with you if you ask. I hope to share my life and adventures with you. May God bless and have a great day......

No comments:

Post a Comment